North Dakota Health Care Professional Student Loan Repayment
The Health Care Professional Student Loan Repayment program offers matching loan repayment assistance to certain healthcare professionals who agree to practice in an underserved area of North Dakota.
Eligible professions include:
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Nurse Anesthetists
- Certified Nurse Midwives
- Physician Assistants
- Clinical Psychologists (licensed by the State Board of Psychologist Examiners)
- Behavioral Health Professionals
- Licensed Addiction Counselors
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Licensed Social Workers
- Registered Nurses
- Specialty Practice Registered Nurses
Amounts vary by discipline.
Award ceiling: $100,000
Award floor: $20,000
Links to the program guidance and application forms are available on the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.