Nevada Health Service Corps
The Nevada Health Service Corps offers loan repayment assistance to certain healthcare professionals who agree to practice in an underserved area of Nevada. Applicants must practice full-time, typically for a period of 2 years.
Eligible professions include:
- Doctors of Allopathic Medicine
- Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine
- General Practice Dentists DDS/DMD
- Primary Care Certified Nurse Practitioners
- Certified Nurse-Midwives
- Primary Care Physician Assistants
- Registered Clinical Dental Hygienists
- Health Service Psychologist (Clinical and Counseling)
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Psychiatric Nurse Specialists
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Registered Nurses
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselors (licensed/credentialed/certified, meets educational requirements, and Master's degree)
Amounts vary; each application is evaluated individually, and awards are made based upon the funding available during that cycle.
Applications are accepted and evaluated throughout the year. Awards are made during July and August of each year.
For more information and to begin the application process, contact:
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.