Duke Endowment Rural Church Grants
North Carolina Rural Church Grants provide funding to United Methodist Churches in rural areas for health and human service-related outreach programs, church development, and leadership programs.
Priority areas include projects related to:
- Food and hunger
- Affordable and adequate housing
- Prevention and early intervention for at-risk children
- Out-of-home care for youth
- Quality and safety of healthcare
- Access to healthcare
- Academic excellence
- Educational access and success
- Campus and community engagement
- Rural church development
- Clergy leadership
- Congregational outreach
Eligible applicants include:
- United Methodist Churches that serve rural North Carolina communities. See a list of eligible churches.
- The North Carolina and Western North Carolina conferences and districts of the United Methodist Church
- Duke University Divinity School
Awards vary according to the size and scope of the project
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.