Child Care Grants
Online contact form
Child Care Grants provide funding for programs that offer opportunities for vulnerable children in North Carolina and South Carolina. Funding is focused on advancing evidence-based, nationally recognized practices that promote child well-being.
Past projects have included funding for:
- Early intervention services
- Supportive services
- Domestic violence shelters and programs
- Children's homes wellness programs
- Child abuse prevention and supportive services
- After-school programs
- Nurse-family partnership home visiting programs
- Evaluation of child-related programs
501(c)(3) organizations in North Carolina and South Carolina are eligible to apply.
Awards vary based on the size and scope of projects
Applicants are required fill out an online pre-application to confirm eligibility and gain access to the full application.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.