Duke Endowment Health Care Grants
Online contact form
Health Care Grants provide funding to organizations in North Carolina and South Carolina working to address:
- Quality and Safety of Care - Innovative ways of delivery that work to improve outcomes for patients and reduce costs
- Access to Care - Funding community-based networks of care that improve access to primary and specialty care for the low-income, uninsured patients. Projects may also focus on expanding the primary care workforce in under-represented or rural, disadvantaged communities and developing new models of workforce training
- Prevention - Deploy strategies aimed at preventing chronic disease and improving the health of communities. Collaborative efforts between healthcare and public health systems that measurably improve the health of defined populations are encouraged.
Eligible applicants include:
- Nonprofit hospitals
- Academic health centers
- Area health education centers
- Select organizations in counties without an eligible hospital
- Nonprofit inpatient long-term care facilities
Awards vary based on the size and scope of the project.
Links to the online applications for new applicants and existing/past grantees are available on the program website. The online application opens approximately 6 weeks before the deadline.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.