Duke Endowment Health Care Grants
Online contact form
Health Care Grants provide funding to organizations in North Carolina or South Carolina working to address quality and safety of care, access to care, prevention of chronic disease, and improving the health of communities.
Past projects have included:
- Helping low-income families access supportive services
- Efforts to improve quality patient care
- Improving emergency medical services
- Providing innovative services for seniors
- Supporting rural parish nurses
- Health promotion and disease prevention projects
- Expanding mobile medical services
- Strengthening small and rural hospitals, including:
- Education and training opportunities
- Health and wellness program development
- Construction and renovations of facilities
- Nonprofit hospitals
- Academic health centers
- Area health education centers
- Select organizations in counties without an eligible hospital
- Nonprofit inpatient long-term care facilities
Awards vary based on the size and scope of the project.
Links to the online applications are available on the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.