West Virginia Rural Health Infrastructure Loan Fund
West Virginia Rural Health Infrastructure Loan Fund offers loans to health providers in West Virginia for capital funding needs including:
- Pre-construction, including land acquisition
- New facilities
- Facility renovation and expansion
- Equipment acquisition and upgrades
- Technology acquisition and upgrades
- Bridge financing for loans or grants
- Private practice acquisition
- Other approved needs
Eligible borrowers must be Virginia-based and cannot operate in the city limits of Charleston.
Eligible borrowers include:
- Private physician and dental practices
- Community health centers
- Long-term care providers
- Behavioral health providers
Amounts vary based on project needs.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.