Massachusetts Medical Society Physician-Led and Organization Grants
Application: Mar 1, 2021
This program provides funding for organizations and physician-led volunteer initiatives in Massachusetts in the areas of:
- Quality healthcare services for the uninsured and underinsured
- Access to behavioral health services
- Improved access to healthcare by overcoming barriers to healthcare delivery
- Health promotion through proactive prevention, education, and outreach
- Programs aimed at addressing the social determinants of health
Preference will be given to organizations with a demonstrated commitment to addressing racial or ethnic health inequities.
Eligible applicants in Massachusetts include:
- Nonprofit organizations that provide direct care services or target public health issues which impact the healthcare system and the health of the community
- Physician-led volunteer initiatives that provide free care to uninsured/underinsured patients and increase access to care for the medically underserved
No amount is specified. In the last reported cycle, $230,000 was awarded to 17 organizations.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.