Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)/Rural Community Development Program (RCD) Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems Training and Technical Assistance Project
Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)/Rural Community Development Program (RCD) Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems Training and Technical Assistance Project will provide grants to multi-state regional organizations to enable the organizations to provide training and technical assistance on water and wastewater management systems to small, low-income, rural communities.
Project efforts involve:
- Increasing access to water supply and waste disposal services
- Preserving affordable water and waste disposal services
- Increasing local capacity and expertise to establish and maintain needed community facilities
- Ensuring basic water and sanitation
- Utilizing technical assistance to leverage additional public and private resources
- Promoting improved coordination of federal, state, and local agencies
- Financing programs in rural communities
Eligible applicants are multi-state, regional, private, non-profit organizations, that can provide training and technical assistance to small, low-income, rural communities concerning their community facility needs.
Award ceiling: $1,156,250
Award floor: $400,000
Number of awards: 8
Project period: 5 years
Total funding available: $9,200,000
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.