Agnes M. Lindsay Trust Grants
Susan E. Bouchard
The Agnes M. Lindsay Trust Grants provide support for organizations working in one or more of the following categories:
Health and welfare: Capital support
for projects including, but not limited to:
- Organizations working with populations who are blind, deaf, learning disabled, or elderly
- Children's homes
- Youth-serving organizations
- Youth and family service organizations
- Homeless shelters
- Food banks
- Dental health: Capital grants to purchase equipment for free dental clinics and dental care that benefits low income and needy populations
- Higher education: Scholarship support to colleges, universities, and secondary schools.
- Camperships: Need-based summer camp scholarships for children
Applicants must be nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations.
Grants typically range between $1,000 to $5,000.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.