Agnes M. Lindsay Trust Grants
Susan E. Bouchard
The Agnes M. Lindsay Trust Grants provide support for organizations working in one or more of the following categories:
Health and welfare:
Capital support for projects including, but not limited
- Organizations working with blind, deaf, learning disabled, or elderly populations
- Children's homes
- Youth-serving organizations
- Youth and family service organizations
- Homeless shelters
- Food banks
- Dental health: Projects must benefit low income and needy populations
- Higher education: Scholarship support to colleges, universities, and secondary schools.
- Camperships: Need-based summer camp scholarships for children
Applicants must be nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations.
Grants range between $1,000 to $5,000.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.