Kansas Hospital Education and Research Foundation Health Care Scholarship
785.233.7436, Ext. 119
Kansas Hospital Education and Research Foundation (KHERF) Health Care Scholarships are scholarships for individuals currently enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited Kansas school in specific healthcare fields.
Scholarship categories include:
- Undergraduate Healthcare: Undergraduate students in non-nursing healthcare fields, including Physical Therapy Assistant, Clinical Lab Scientist, Phlebotomy, Pharmacy Technician, Occupational Therapy Assistant, and Medical Imaging
- Undergraduate Nursing: Undergraduate students who have been accepted into a licensed or degreed nursing program, such as Licensed Practical Nurse, Registered Nurse, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Advanced Clinical Practice: Graduate level students in any clinical healthcare discipline, including Doctorate of Nursing Practice, Master of Social Work, Family Nurse Practitioner, Doctorate of Pharmacy, and Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Healthcare Administration: Students in undergraduate and graduate level healthcare administration programs, including Organizational Leadership, Healthcare Administration, Leadership, Master of Science Management, and Healthcare Management
- Human Resources: Students in undergraduate and graduate level healthcare human resource related fields
Any individual who is currently enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited Kansas school for healthcare is invited to apply. Preference will be given to current hospital employees, particularly those working in a hospital that is licensed for 25 or fewer acute beds.
Scholarship amounts vary. In 2019, KHERF awarded $25,000 in scholarships to 27 individuals.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.