New Mexico Health Service Corps Stipend Program
The New Mexico Health Service Corps will provide stipends to eligible participants pursuing a program of study in one of the following health professions:
- Resident Physician
- Physician Assistant Student
- Nurse Practitioner Student
- Nurse Midwifery Student
- EMT-Paramedic Student
- Dental Student
- Dental Hygiene Student
- Be enrolled or accepted by an accredited or approved educational program of study or be engaged in a residency training program or preceptorship
- Be within 24 months of completion of the program of study and becoming eligible to apply for a license or certificate in the profession of study
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and reside in New Mexico
Award amounts vary based on the chosen profession and the funding allocated to the program.
Applications should be submitted by email to Eleanor.Dominguez@state.nm.us.
Attachments with original signatures must be mailed to:
Eleanor Dominguez, NMHSC Program Coordinator
NMDOH/Office of Primary Care and Rural Health
5301 Central Ave. NE, Suite 800
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87108
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.