New Mexico Office of Primary Care and Rural Health
Works to improve access to quality healthcare for New Mexico by providing collaborative leadership and resources to healthcare and community organizations. A division of the Health Systems Bureau in the New Mexico Department of Health.
Funding & Opportunities (4)
- Health Care Professional Recruitment and Retention Services, view details
- New Mexico Conrad State 30 J-1 Visa Waiver Program, view details
- New Mexico Health Service Corps Stipend Program, view details
- New Mexico Rural Health Care Practitioner Tax Credit, view details
- New Mexico Department of Health, Office of Primary Care & Rural Health, Fact Sheet, 10/2017, view details