Information Services to Rural Hospital Flexibility Grantees Program Cooperative Agreement (Technical Assistance Center)
This program will fund a grant to a single organization or agency to provide technical assistance to beneficiaries of FORHP initiatives, such as grant recipients, Critical Access Hospitals, small rural hospitals, and rural health networks.
Assistance will be provided in the areas of:
- Financial and operational performance improvements and benchmarking
- Community engagement and population health initiatives
- Provision of rural emergency medical services
- Quality improvement
- Building capacity to participate in alternative payment models
Eligible applicants include public or private, nonprofit or for-profit organizations, such as:
- State, local, and tribal governments
- Institutions of higher education
- Faith-based, community-based, tribal, and other nonprofit organizations
Expected Number of Awards: 1
Estimated Total Program Funding: $1,100,000 a year for up to 5 years
Links to the full announcement and online application procedures are available through grants.gov.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.