Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Program Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) Program
This program will provide grants to 4 national training and technical assistance (TTA) providers that will work collaboratively to develop the Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Program (COAP) Network and support the delivery of TTA to current and future site-based COAP grantees, prescription drug monitoring programs, and their stakeholders.
According to the application instructions, the program is seeking national TTA providers in 4 categories, each with specific eligibility and activity requirements:
- Category A - COAP Network TTA provider
- Category B - COAP National TTA provider
- Category C - COAP National TTA center for peer recovery support partnerships
- Category D - Harold Rogers Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) TTA provider
The Category B provider is expected to recruit, maintain, and use a cadre of subject matter experts to assist site -based COAP grantees with their COAP project implementation and technical assistance needs, including experts in:
- Diversion and alternative to incarceration programs
- Integrating data sets to identify high-frequency utilizers in multiple systems
- Naloxone programs, overdose prevention programming, and providing treatment and engagement services to survivors of non-fatal overdoses and their friends and family members
- Technology-assisted treatment
- Working with rural populations
- Reducing recidivism
This opportunity is for national providers to deliver training and technical assistance. Funding for individual jurisdictions is available through the Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site-based Program.
Eligible applicants include nonprofit organizations, for-profit/commercial organizations, and institutions of higher education that have experience delivering training and technical assistance nationwide.
The Bureau of Justice Assistance welcomes applications under which 2 or more entities would carry out the federal award; however, only one entity may be the applicant of record.
(for the entire project period)
- Category A - $2,650,000
- Category B - $2,150,000
- Category C - $400,000
- Category D - $1,000,000
Expected number of awards: One (1) in each category
Links to the full announcement and online application procedures are available through grants.gov.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.