South Carolina Health Priority Grants
Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina Foundation funds projects that promote and support healthier South Carolinians, particularly the economically vulnerable, by supporting solutions to address:
- Access to care
- Building a stronger healthcare workforce
- Improving the quality and value of care
- Investing in the health and well being of children and families
Additional information on funding priorities is available on the program website.
Eligible applicants are:
- Nonprofit organizations that have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Government agencies
- Tax-exempt educational and research institutions
Grant amounts are not provided.
Submit an online letter of intent by February 13, 2019. Selected applicants will be invited to submit a full application.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.