Affordable Housing Loans for Low-Income Rural Communities
Housing Assistance Council (HAC) provides short-term loans at below market interest rates to local nonprofits, for-profits, and government entities that are working to develop affordable housing for low-income, rural communities.
HAC loans may be used for:
- Self-help housing
Eligible applicants include:
- Community-based nonprofit organizations
- Housing development corporations
- Self help housing sponsors
- Farm worker organizations
- Public agencies
- Units of local government
- Public utility districts
- Small business and minority contractors
Loan amounts vary.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.