Minnesota Dental Foundation Grants
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
The Minnesota Dental Foundation provides grants and in-kind services for outreach programs that provide dental services to underserved populations, promote dental health initiatives, and support dental profession career and volunteer opportunities.
Program objectives include:
- Support programs that increase access to oral healthcare for underserved children and adults
- Support programs that promote improved oral health, disease prevention, and risk assessment
- Support nonprofit organizations and clinics providing direct oral health treatment
Examples of past projects include:
- Dental supplies, small equipment, and other operating expenses for low-income dental clinics
- Dental health education conducted at schools, health fairs, and social agencies, via mobile dental clinics or outreach programs for underserved children and adults in Minnesota
- Dental health education efforts in conjunction with preventive programs, such as fluoride and dental sealant application projects
- Other philanthropic endeavors related to providing dentistry for underserved patients in Minnesota
Eligible applicants are nonprofit organizations in Minnesota.
Up to $10,000.
A link to the online application is available on the program website.
- Minnesota Dental Foundation, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.