Quality Reporting and Peer Review Assistance for Critical Access Hospitals in Oklahoma
Online contact form
Through this program, the Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality provides customized quality reporting and peer review assistance for hospitals in the state. The goal is to assist hospitals in collecting accurate data and submitting it to the right agency at the right time.
Assistance can be provided with:
- Inpatient Quality Reporting
- Outpatient Quality Reporting
- Promoting Interoperability
- Electronic Clinical Quality Measure Reporting (eCQM)
- The Joint Commission Reporting
- Audit Response and Preparedness
Hospitals in rural areas of Oklahoma are eligible.
This is a technical assistance opportunity.
Choose the link to talk with an OFMQ representative at the bottom of the program website.
- Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.