Quality Reporting and Peer Review Assistance for Critical Access Hospitals in Oklahoma
Through this program, the Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality and Oklahoma Office of Rural Health provide customized quality reporting and peer review assistance for Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) in the state. The goal is to assist CAHs in collecting accurate data and submitting it to the right agency at the right time.
Assistance can be provided with:
- Inpatient Quality Reporting
- Outpatient Quality Reporting
- National Healthcare Safety Network
- Health Information Technology
- Electronic Clinical Quality Measures
- Medicare Beneficiary Quality Improvement Project measures
- Peer review for Medicare reimbursement
Critical Access Hospitals in Oklahoma may contact Corie Kaiser (405.840.6505) to verify eligibility.
This assistance is provided at no cost to the CAH.
Contact Corie Kaiser (405.840.6505) to begin the process.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.