Delta Dental of Illinois Community Grants Program
The Delta Dental of Illinois Community Grants Program provides funding for projects and organizations in Illinois that address access to oral healthcare, student excellence, and oral health education and awareness.
The Foundation gives preference to projects that target children and address identified needs among underserved segments of the population.
Priority areas include:
- Oral health education and awareness
- Access to oral healthcare, specifically programs that also educate and inform
- Have a physical presence in the state of Illinois
- Benefit children in Illinois
- Be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization or be a public or governmental entity, such as a public school or health department
Award ceiling: $20,000
Award floor: $1,000
Project period: 1 year
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.