REAP Energy Audit and Renewable Energy Development Assistance Program
This program provides grants for intermediary organizations to assist rural small businesses (including healthcare facilities) and agricultural producers by:
- Conducting energy audits
- Conducting renewable energy site assessments
- Renewable energy technical assistance
The program is related to the Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) Renewable Energy Systems and Energy Efficiency Improvements Grants and Guaranteed Loans Program, where applicants may apply for funding for renewable energy systems or energy efficiency improvements.
Eligible applicants include:
- State and local governments
- Federally recognized tribes
- Land grant colleges, universities, and other institutions of higher education
- Rural electric cooperatives
- Public power entities
- Instruments of state, tribal, and local governments
- Resource conservation and development councils
Applicants must submit separate applications, limited to one energy audit and one Renewable Energy Development Assistance (REDA) per fiscal year. The maximum aggregate amount of an energy audit and REDA grant is $100,000 each year.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.