Rural Nevada Healthcare Provider Loan Pool
Joan Hall, RN
Funded by the State of Nevada and managed by Nevada Rural Hospital Partners, the Rural Healthcare Provider Loan Pool exists to:
- Serve as a permanent resource intended to improve access to healthcare practitioners and services for Nevada's rural residents
- Fund equipment, software, and capital improvements that increase rural access to healthcare
- Enhance service development and rural provider recruitment/retention by providing relatively easy access to low cost capital
- Improve the quality of care by upgrading diagnostic and treatment services
Loan funds are available to individual providers and businesses that are organized as public, nonprofit, and for-profit entities that are healthcare service providers in either:
- Nevada counties with less than 100,000 people
- Rural areas of urban counties, as designated by the Nevada Office of Rural Health
Up to $500,000. Repayment terms vary based upon the use of loan funds.
There is a $400 loan application fee.
A letter of intent (LOI) is required. Selected applicants will be invited to submit a full application, with a deadline generally two weeks after receipt of the LOI.
Mail the completed application and fee to:
Rural Healthcare Provider Loan Pool
c/o Nevada Rural Hospital Partners
4600 Kietzke Lane, Suite I – 209
Reno, NV 89502
Attn: Joan Hall
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.