Tribal Scholarship for the National Rural Transit Assistance Program Technical Assistance Conference
Nancy B. Doherty, PE
The National Rural Transit Assistance Program (RTAP) and Federal Transit Administration provide scholarships for tribal programs and transit affiliates to attend the National Rural Transit Assistance Program Technical Assistance Conference.
The conference will take place on September 15-18, 2019 in Portland, Oregon.
To qualify for a scholarship:
- Be a transit professional who provides transit on or near a Federally recognized Indian Tribe or Alaskan Native Village
- Work with an agency that is a recipient of a 5311 or 5311c grant within past 3 years
- Have agency approval to attend the conference
- Have registered for the conference
Scholarships may cover:
- Lodging at the conference hotel or an approved overflow facility at the single rate charge
- Ground transportation to/from airports
- Mileage reimbursement for personal car usage ($0.58/mile)
- Miscellaneous expenses (with approved explanation)
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.