Arizona Vitalyst Spark Grants
The Vitalyst Spark program provides one year grants to support collaborations in the journey to address systemic change in Arizona.
Proposals criteria includes:
- Articulation of how systems change will positively affect health and well-being outcomes
- The readiness and capacity of the partnership
- How the project is approaching the work through an equity lens
- How the project will make a significant, sustainable difference in the future
- How the project addresses the intersection of two or more elements of a healthy community
Eligible applicants are collaborations working to improve the health of individuals and communities in Arizona. Organizations must have tax-exempt status and may apply using a fiscal sponsor, such as a nonprofit, government, or faith-based organization.
Awards range from $10,000 - $20,000.
According to the program website, Spark Grants will be invitation only for the 2022 cycle.
Potential applicants should schedule a call with program staff between September and December, 2021.
Invitations to apply will be extended to selected applicants by January 28, 2022, and proposals will be due on March 25, 2022.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.