Minnesota Navigator Outreach and Enrollment Grant Program
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
This program provides funding for outreach, education, and enrollment/renewal of Minnesota residents in healthcare coverage through MNsure.
Navigator organizations should focus on reducing insurance enrollment disparities by supporting consumers who face barriers to enrolling in or maintaining coverage, such as:
- limited English proficiency
- Complex immigration status
- Accessibility challenges related to living in rural areas
- Unfamiliarity with technology or inability to access technology
- Unstable living conditions
- Mental health concerns
- Low health insurance literacy
Awards will be made in 3 focus areas:
- Focus Area 1: Geographic focus
- Focus Area 2: Population focus
- Focus Area 3: Capacity building
Eligible applicants are public, Tribal, private for-profit, and nonprofit entities.
Award ceiling by focus area:
- Focus Area 1: Geographic focus - $500,000
- Focus Area 2: Population focus - $250,000
- Focus Area 3: Capacity building - $50,000
Links to the application instructions and the online grant system are available on the program website when applications are being accepted.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.