Delta Dental of Colorado Responsive Community Relief Funding
The Responsive Community Relief Funding program provides grants for organizations in Colorado that deliver support services and connect people to their healthcare options, especially those most significantly stressed by the effects COVID-19. The funding strategy for this program extends beyond oral health equity to include current greater health concerns.
Focus areas include:
- Access to care: All individuals have affordable, accessible, and comprehensive healthcare.
- Prevention: Effective and innovative programs are available to support preventive and basic healthcare needs.
- Health connections: People are able to balance supporting their basic needs and their ability to afford and access healthcare.
Priority populations include:
- Rural and underserved communities dealing with increased barriers to services and care as a result of geographic and socioeconomic situations presented because of COVID-19
- Immigrant and undocumented communities as well as ethnically diverse minorities, specifically those that have experienced social and healthcare inequities over many generations, which in turn intensifies chronic disease outcomes and results in increased risk of COVID-19
Eligible applicants include:
- Colorado organizations classified as tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4)
- Publicly funded Colorado organizations including state or local governments
- New or emerging organizations without 501(c)(3) status that apply through a tax-exempt organization acting as fiscal sponsor
Award range: $10,000 - $50,000
Project period: 1 year
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.