NCHC Awards Program
The National Cooperative of Health Networks Association Awards Program is designed to honor outstanding individuals and organizations in the field of health networks.
Award categories include:
Outstanding Network Leader Award recognizes a network leader for leadership in managing a successful health network organization
Factors taken into consideration include:
- Active involvement of the network members
- Lasting contributions to the overall healthcare system of the area
- Long-term sustainability of the network
- Proven outstanding leadership
Outstanding Health Network Award recognizes a network that has improved access to healthcare services within its service area and facilitates the coordination of resources for network members through innovative, comprehensive approaches
Factors considered include:
- Coordination of services with other healthcare agencies to avoid duplication of services
- Innovation in development and implementation of services
- Lasting impact on populations and areas served by the network
- Networking and collaboration with other healthcare entities to achieve common goals
- Organizational leadership, outreach, education, quality and efficiency of care
- Strong network support from members served
- Sustained network
Outstanding Emerging Network Leader Award recognizes extraordinary leadership activities demonstrated by a new network leader in the field of health networks
Efforts may include:
- Commitment of time/effort to the sustainability and long-term viability of the network
- Developing and implementing new program services for the network members
- Educational or promotional activities of the network
- Significant achievements in network development
- Unique approaches to identifying or meeting needs of network members
Friend of NCHN Award recognizes a program, institution, agency, or individual that has provided extraordinary support to the Association.
Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes contributions to the field of health networks over a sustained period
Factors considered include:
- Evidence of significant fundamental contributions to health network development and sustainability over an extended period of time
- Service has a lasting impact and demonstrates a lifetime commitment to health networks at the local, regional, state, and/or national level
- Must have been an active member of NCHN and could be a previous recipient of the Outstanding Network Leader award
- The Awards Committee and NCHN Board of Directors will make the final selection of the recipient and the award may not be given each year.
- The Outstanding Network Leader Award nominee must have been in the position for at least 5 years. The nominee's work should expand beyond the local community and have a demonstrated effect on health networks at state and national levels.
- The Outstanding Health Network Award is inclusive of all types of health networks, alliances, collaboratives, and consortia.
- The Outstanding Emerging Network Leader Award nominee should have displayed an interest in improving health networks and will have demonstrated an ability to work towards this improvement.
- The Friend of NCHN Award nominee should be a program, institution, agency, or individual that has provided extraordinary support to NCHN.
- The Lifetime Achievement Award nominee should have an exceptional a record of achievement, exemplify excellence, and represent the best in the health network field.
Awards are honorary.
Winners will be recognized at the 2021 NCHN Annual Educational Conference which will be held virtually on April 20 - 21, 2021.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.