NRHA Rural Hospital CFO Certification Program
Sydney Grant, MHA
The Center for Rural Health Leadership provides a leadership and certification program for current Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) of rural hospitals.
The curriculum includes:
- Inter-personal leadership
- Intra-personal leadership
- Organizational leadership
- Community leadership
- Dashboard items
- Working with the Board and strategic planning
- Compliance and risk management
- Revenue cycle
- Cost reporting
- Audits and budgeting
- Capital asset planning and cost containment
- Dynamic health payment policies
- Working with clinical leaders
The program is designed for current rural hospital CFOs and individuals who are interested in becoming rural hospital CEOs in the future.
Costs associated with the program are not provided. Make contact for additional information.
A link to the online application is available on the program website.
- National Rural Health Association, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.