NextFifty Initiative Community Response Fund
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
The Community Response Fund provides one-time grants to meet needs that would have an immediate impact on an organization's capacity to serve older adults in Colorado. Priority will be given to projects that target disabled, low income, rural, ethnic minorities, LGBTQ, and homeless populations.
Project examples include, but are not limited to:
- Sanitizing equipment to maintain healthy environments during a crisis
- Repairs to infrastructure damaged from a disaster
- An unexpected opportunity to reach a specific underserved population
- Purchase of a wheelchair accessible vehicle to improve transportation service to older adults with disabilities
- Costs associated with purchase and implementation of a database that will help collect better data or improve donor engagement
- Financial audit
- Expanding an organization's vehicle fleet to better serve older adults or increase the scale of a transportation service
- Consultant fees for advising on an organization's rebrand or strengthening monitoring and evaluation systems
Eligible applicants are Colorado-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit entities and organizations with a 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor.
Award ceiling: $25,000
Project period: 1 year
Links to additional guidance, an application tip sheet, and the online application portal are available on the program website.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.