Utah Health Care Workforce Financial Assistance Program
The Utah Office of Primary Care and Rural Health provides loan repayment assistance for healthcare professionals who locate and practice in underserved areas in Utah.
Recipients must commit to a 3 year service requirement.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Meet the direct patient care requirement (no more than 8 hours spent on administrative activities for full time awards; 4 hours for part time awards)
- Work at least 20 hours for a part time award
- Work at an approved job site
- Have an unrestricted license that does not require supervision
- Have worked at the approved site for less than 18 months
Amounts by provider type:
- M.D./D.O./D.D.S/PHARM - $75,000
- Psychologists/PA/APRN/FNP - $45,000
- LMFT/LCSW - $37,500
- BS/BA RN - $30,000
- AA RN/SUDC - $15,000
- Certified Peer Specialists - $750
The provider's site is required to match 20% of the award amount.
A link to the online application is available on the program website.
- Utah Office of Primary Care and Rural Health, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.