Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health (RCORP-CABH)
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
For programmatic or technical
For grants management or budget
LCDR Benoit Mirindi, PhD., MPA.
Grants.gov contact center:
Self-service knowledge base
HRSA contact center:
HRSA contact page
This program, RCORP-CABH, will provide grants to establish and expand sustainable behavioral healthcare services and to prevent substance misuse for children and adolescents aged 5-17 years who live in rural communities.
- Service Delivery: Establish new behavioral health prevention, treatment, and recovery services for children and adolescents aged 5-17 years in the target rural service area
- Training and Peer Mentorship: Improve the capacity of rural healthcare providers, paraprofessionals, non-clinical staff, and community members to care for and support children and adolescents aged 5-17 with behavioral health needs, through providing training and peer mentorship opportunities
- Community Partnerships: Build community partnerships to ensure that children and adolescents, and their families, have access to community resources and human services that support prevention of, treatment of, and recovery from behavioral health disorders
Eligible applicants include all domestic public or private, nonprofit and for-profit entities. Tribes and tribal organizations are eligible to apply.
Award ceiling: $1,000,000
Project period: 4 years
Estimated number of awards: 9
Estimated total program funding: $9,000,000
Links to the full announcement, application instructions, and the online application process are available through grants.gov.
- Federal Office of Rural Health Policy, view details
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, view details
- Health Resources and Services Administration, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.