Academy of General Dentistry Foundation Grant Program
This funding record is inactive. Please see the program website or contact the program sponsor to determine if this program is currently accepting applications or will open again in the future.
The Academy of General Dentistry Foundation provides grant support for nonprofit community-based outreach programs that provide free oral cancer screenings and education to the public, especially underserved communities that lack access to oral healthcare due to geographic and/or economic hardship.
Programs should include at least 3 of the following characteristics:
- Promotes oral cancer prevention and education by offering free oral cancer screenings for the public
- Uses technology as a means to support and enhance oral cancer risk factor prevention, including web-based public information resources and education
- Promotes oral cancer prevention and education with a focus on raising awareness in geographically underserved areas
- Hosts fundraisers with a focus on raising awareness of oral cancer, where participants can get a free oral cancer screening
- Focuses on the link between viruses and oral cancer
- Includes patient navigation
- Has established community partnerships to provide referrals and follow-up care to other programs or facilities
Nonprofit organizations in the United States and Canada are eligible to apply. Organizations previously awarded grant funding from the Foundation must wait 2 years before applying again.
Up to $5,000.
A link to the application is available on the program website.
Mail completed applications to:
Academy of General Dentistry Foundation
136 Everett Road
Albany, NY 12205
- Academy of General Dentistry, view details
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.