Academy of General Dentistry Foundation Grant Program
The Academy of General Dentistry Foundation provides grant support for nonprofit community-based outreach programs that provide free oral cancer screenings and education to the public, especially underserved communities that lack access to oral health care due to geographic and/or economic hardship.
Programs should include at least 3 of the following characteristics:
- Promotes oral cancer prevention and education by offering free oral cancer screenings for the public
- Uses technology as a means to support and enhance oral cancer risk factor prevention, including web-based public information resources and education
- Promotes oral cancer prevention and education with a focus on raising awareness in geographically underserved areas
- Hosts fundraisers with a focus on raising awareness of oral cancer, where participants can get a free oral cancer screening
- Focuses on the link between viruses and oral cancer
- Includes patient navigation
- Has established community partnerships to provide referrals and follow-up care to other programs or facilities
Nonprofit organizations in the United States and Canada are eligible to apply.
Up to $5,000.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.