NURSE Corps Scholarship Program
Online contact form
The NURSE Corps Scholarship Program provides scholarships to nursing students in exchange for a minimum 2-year full-time service commitment (or part-time equivalent), at an eligible healthcare facility with a critical shortage of nurses.
To be eligible for a scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a U.S. citizen (born or naturalized), national, or lawful permanent resident
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a professional nursing degree program (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) at an accredited school of nursing located in the U.S.
- Begin classes no later than September 30, 2018
- Be free from any federal judgment liens
- Be free from existing service commitments
- Not delinquent on a federal debt
In exchange for at least 2 years service at a healthcare facility with a critical shortage of nurses, the Nursing Scholarship Program pays:
- Tuition and other required fees
- Other reasonable costs including required books, clinical supplies, and laboratory expenses
- Monthly stipend for living expenses
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.