Bureau of Health Workforce (BHW)
Works to improve the health of underserved and vulnerable populations by strengthening the health workforce and connecting skilled professionals to communities in need. Manages federal shortage designations, administers grant programs related to the healthcare workforce, and administers scholarship and loan repayment programs designed for healthcare professionals. Part of the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Healthcare Workforce · Recruitment and Retention for Rural Health Facilities · Scholarships, Loans, and Loan Repayment for Rural Health Professions
Funding & Opportunities (58)
View all funding and opportunities
from this organization.
- Health Workforce Research Centers,
- Projections of Supply and Demand for Women's Health Service Providers: 2018-2030,
03/2021, view details
- Report to Congress: Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education Direct and Indirect Training Expenses Report,
2019, view details
- State Primary Care Offices Directory,
- State-Level Projections of Supply and Demand for Primary Care Practitioners: 2013-2025,
11/2016, view details
- Using HRSA's Health Workforce Simulation Model to Estimate the Rural and Non-Rural Health Workforce,
09/2020, view details