Health Outreach Partners (HOP)
Strives to build strong, effective, and sustainable grassroots health models by partnering with local community-based organizations across the country in order to improve the quality of life of low-income, vulnerable, and underserved populations.
- Farmworker Health Network: Key Resources for Agricultural Worker Health, view details
- Health Insurance and Farmworker Eligibility, 02/2015, view details
- Outreach Across Populations: 2013 National Needs Assessment of Health Outreach Programs, 01/2014, view details
- Overcoming Obstacles to Health Care: Transportation Models that Work, 2014, view details
- Rides to Wellness Community Scan Project, 2017, view details