Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS)
Oversees numerous divisions, including long term care, Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs), Rural Health Clinics (RHCs), substance abuse, public health, and regulation and licensing of facilities.
Funding & Opportunities (5)
- Wisconsin Conrad 30 J-1 Visa Waiver Program, view details
- Wisconsin Federally Qualified Health Centers Grants, view details
- Wisconsin Opioids: NARCAN Direct Program, view details
- Wisconsin Overdose Data to Action Community Prevention Grants, view details
- Wisconsin Urban Rural Women's Substance Use Services Grant, view details