National Institute on Aging (NIA)
Leads a broad scientific effort to understand the nature of aging and to extend the healthy, active years of life. Provides leadership in aging research, training, health information dissemination, and other programs relevant to aging and older people.
Funding & Opportunities (4)
- Dementia Care: Home- and Community-Based Services (R21 and R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed), view details
- High-Priority Behavioral and Social Research Networks (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed), view details
- Improving Patient Adherence to Treatment and Prevention Regimens to Promote Health (R01 and R21 Clinical Trial Optional), view details
- Native American Research Centers for Health (NARCH) (S06), view details
- Aging Well in the 21st Century: Strategic Directions for Research on Aging, 2016, view details