U.S. Department of Treasury (DOT)
The United States Treasury Department has a broad range of duties and functions. In addition to monetary functions such as budgets, taxes, and currency production and circulation, Treasury also oversees critical functions in law enforcement, economic policy development, and international treaty negotiation.
A key Treasury Department program is the Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Fund. The CDFI Fund works to generate economic growth and opportunity in the country's most distressed communities, including rural and tribal areas.
Funding & Opportunities (5)
- Capital Magnet Fund, view details
- Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Program, view details
- Native American Community Development Financial Institution Assistance Program (NACA), view details
- New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) Program, view details
- Opportunity Zone Economic Development Program, view details
- Expanding Opportunity: The CDFI Fund's FY 2019 Year in Review, 03/2020, view details