First Nations Development Institute (FNDI)
Works to strengthen American Indian economies and support healthy Native communities. Provides training tools, program models, and financial resources required for creating, strengthening, and retaining community-based Native nonprofit and tribal organizations.
Funding & Opportunities (5)
- California Tribal Fund: COVID-19 Recovery and Resiliency Grants, view details
- GATHER Food Sovereignty Grants, view details
- Luce Indigenous Knowledge Fellowship, view details
- Native Agriculture and Food Systems College Scholarship Program, view details
- Oweesta Native CDFI Loan Funds and Technical Assistance, view details