Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health (OASH)
The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health (OASH) oversees public health offices and programs, including the Office of the Surgeon General and the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, as well as 10 regional health offices across the nation and multiple Presidential and Secretarial advisory committees.
Funding & Opportunities (5)
- Community-based Approaches to Strengthening Economic Supports for Working Families, view details
- National Infrastructure for Mitigating the Impact of COVID-19 within Racial and Ethnic Minority Communities, view details
- Optimally Change the Map of Teen Pregnancy through Replication of Programs Proven Effective (Tier 1), view details
- State/Tribal/Territorial Partnership Initiative to Document and Sustain Disparity-Reducing Interventions, view details
- Youth Engagement in Sports: Collaboration to Improve Adolescent Physical Activity and Nutrition (YES Initiative), view details