American Medical Association (AMA)
Represents physicians, research, and the history of medicine. Dedicated to ensuring sustainable physician practices, improving health outcomes, and accelerating change in medical education.
Funding & Opportunities (2)
View all funding and opportunities from this organization.
- AMA Health Workforce Mapper, view details
- The Country Doctor, 05/2011, view details
- Federal and State Initiatives to Recruit Physicians to Rural Areas, 05/2011, view details
- Rural and Suburban Population Surge Following Detonation of an Improvised Nuclear Device: A New Model to Estimate Impact, 2011, view details
- Spotlight on North Carolina: Best Practices and Next Steps in the Opioid Epidemic, 05/2019, view details
- Training Future Physicians for Rural Medicine, 01/2016, view details
- The Underserved Pathway: Fostering Medical Student Interest in the Care of Vulnerable Populations, 08/2011, view details