California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
Provides state leadership in public health and healthcare financing and creates a more effective public health infrastructure in California. Programs include: Emergency Preparedness Office, Center for Environmental Health, Center for Health Care Quality, and the Office of Health Equity (OHE).
- Adolescent Births in California 2000-2014, 08/2016, view details
- Border Health Status Report to the Legislature 2017-2018, 2019, view details
- California American Indian/Alaska Native Maternal and Infant Health Status Report, 06/2019, view details
- California: County Health Status Profiles 2021, 2021, view details
- California Department of Public Health - Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), 10/2021, view details