California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
Provides state leadership in public health and healthcare financing and creates a more effective public health infrastructure in California. Programs include: Emergency Preparedness Office, Center for Environmental Health, Center for Health Care Quality, and the Office of Health Equity (OHE).
Funding & Opportunities (2)
View all funding and opportunities
from this organization.
- Adolescent Births in California 2000-2018,
06/2021, view details
- Border Health Status Report to the Legislature 2021,
- California American Indian/Alaska Native Maternal and Infant Health Status Report,
06/2019, view details
- California: County Health Status Profiles 2023,
2023, view details
- California Overdose Surveillance Dashboard,
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (MCAH) California Data Dashboards,