Quality Improvement Organization Program (QIO)
A program under the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services dedicated to improving quality of care at the local level.
- 2017 QIO Program Progress Report: Putting Patients at the Core, 09/2018, view details
- CMS-CDC Fundamentals of COVID-19 Prevention for Nursing Home Management, 2021, view details
- Q&A with Cara James, Ph.D., 04/2018, view details
- QIOs in Action: Focusing on Populations with the Greatest Need, 07/2019, view details
- QIOs in Action: Promoting Antimicrobial Stewardship in Rural Alaska, 04/2018, view details
- Three Ways to Tackle Rural Health Disparities, 04/2018, view details