Council on Graduate Medical Education (COGME)
Provides an ongoing assessment of physician workforce trends, training issues and financing policies. Advises and makes recommendations to the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions, and the House of Representatives Committee on Energy and Commerce.
Healthcare Workforce · Scholarships, Loans, and Loan Repayment for Rural Health Professions
- COGME Twentieth Report: Advancing Primary Care, 12/2010, view details
- Council on Graduate Medical Education Resource Paper Compendium: Update on the Physician Workforce, 08/2000, view details
- Physician Distribution and Health Care Challenges in Rural and Inner-City Areas, 02/1998, view details
- Twenty-First Report: Improving Value in Graduate Medical Education, 08/2013, view details
- Twenty-Second Report: The Role of Graduate Medical Education in the New Health Care Paradigm, 11/2014, view details