U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Minority Health (OMH)
Serves to improve and protect the health of racial and ethnic minority populations. Develops health policies and programs to reduce health disparities and support quality healthcare.
Rural Health Disparities
Funding & Opportunities (3)
View all funding and opportunities from this organization.
- American Indian/Alaska Native Profile, view details
- Compendium of Federal Datasets Addressing Health Disparities, 09/2019, view details
- E-learning Program: Improving Cultural Competency for Behavioral Health Professionals, view details
- Health Equity Change Makers: Elk's Story, 06/2016, view details
- Health Equity Change Makers: Kiki's Story, view details
- Knowledge Center Library, view details
- Minority Health Social Vulnerability Index (SVI), view details
- Presidential COVID-19 Health Equity Task Force Final Report and Recommendations, 10/2021, view details
- State Minority Health Contacts, view details