Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium (ANTHC)
Works to provide health services for all Alaska Natives. Includes a medical center hospital, leads construction on water and sanitation facilities across Alaska, and provides recruiting services. A Native American Research Center on Health.
Tribal Health · Alaska
Funding & Opportunities (3)
View all funding and opportunities from this organization.
- Alaska Community Health Aide Program, view details
- Alaska Native Health Status Report, 12/2021, view details
- Alaska Native Mortality Report 1980-2018, 05/2021, view details
- Alaska's Community Capacity Review: A Statewide Public Health System Assessment, 10/2019, view details
- Cancer In Alaska Native People 1969–2018: The 50-Year Report, 2021, view details
- Grantee Spotlight: Building Capacity for Tribal Health Providers to Deliver OUD Treatment in Rural Alaska, 11/2021, view details
- Healthy Alaskans, view details
- Healthy Alaskans 2020 Health Assessment: Understanding the Health of Alaskans, 09/2014, view details
- Improving the Respiratory Health of Alaska Native People Through Home-Based Inventions, 12/2015, view details