National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
The mission of the NIEHS is to reduce the burden of human illness and disability by understanding how the environment influences the development and progression of human disease. To have the greatest impact on preventing disease and improving human health, the NIEHS focuses on basic science, disease-oriented research, global environmental health, and multidisciplinary training for researchers.
Funding & Opportunities (4)
- Collaborative Minority Health and Health Disparities Research with Tribal Epidemiology Centers (R01), view details
- Environmental Exposures and Health: Exploration of Non-Traditional Settings (R01 and R21), view details
- Native American Research Centers for Health (NARCH) (S06), view details
- Research to Improve Native American Health (R01 and R21), view details
- NIEHS/EPA Children's Environmental Health and Disease Prevention Research Centers Impact Report, 10/2017, view details