Migrant Clinicians Network (MCN)
A network of clinicians who work to eliminate health disparities among migrant and seasonal farmworkers. Provides tools and resources that include policies and procedures for migrant health centers.
- Clinician Guides for Farmworker Health and Safety Regulations, view details
- Farmworker Health Network: 2020 Key Resources for Agricultural Worker Health, 2020, view details
- Lead Guidelines for Primary Care Providers Caring for the Adult Migrant Worker, 11/2016, view details
- MCN Health Network, view details
- Migrant Clinicians Network: Toolbox and Resource Search Page, view details
- A Roadmap for Delivering Child Care in Agricultural Communities, 05/2019, view details