University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC)
Focuses on the education of a variety of health workforce disciplines in an effort to serve the rural and urban medical needs of Nebraska.
Upcoming Events (1)
- Agricultural Health and Safety Course for Medical and Safety Professionals, Jul 18 - Aug 11, 2023, view details
Funding & Opportunities (2)
View all funding and opportunities from this organization.
- Nebraska Behavioral Health Needs Assessment, 09/2016, view details
- Nebraska Behavioral Health Workforce Dashboard, view details
- Rural Health in 2030: The Role of the University of Nebraska Medical Center, 10/2017, view details
- Rural Health Matters, view details
- The Status of the Nebraska Healthcare Workforce: Update 2022, 04/2022, view details
- University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC) Infectious Diseases (ID) Project ECHO, view details