Delta Region Community Health Systems Development Program Technical Assistance
The National Rural Health Resource Center provides technical assistance for selected hospitals, clinics and their communities in the Delta Region to make in-depth health system enhancements over multiple years with the goal to:
- Improve financial position and increase operational efficiencies
- Implement quality improvements that support an evidenced-based culture for improved health outcomes
- Address workforce recruitment and retention needs
- Increase use of telemedicine to fill service gaps and access to care
- Ensure access to and availability of Emergency Medical Services
- Integrate social services to address socio-economic challenges
- Enhance coordination of care and develop a community care coordination plan
- Strengthen the local healthcare delivery system to position for population health
Eligible participants include Critical Access Hospitals, small rural hospitals, Rural Health Clinics, and other healthcare organizations located in the 252 counties and parishes served by the Delta Regional Authority.
This is a technical assistance opportunity that is provided at no cost.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.