Water and Waste Disposal Predevelopment Planning Grants
Eligible applicants include:
- State and local governmental entities
- Nonprofit organizations
- Federally recognized tribes
Eligible areas include:
- Rural areas and towns with populations of 10,000 or less
- Federally recognized tribal lands
- Rural areas that have a median household income below the poverty line or less than 80% of the statewide non-metropolitan median household income
Up to $30,000 or 75% of the predevelopment planning costs.
Choose the appropriate state in the drop down menu on the program website. This will open the state specific page. Tabs at the top of the page will show general program information, forms and resources, and state specific contact information.
Applications are accepted year round.
For complete information about funding programs, including your application status, please contact funders directly. Summaries are provided for your convenience only. RHIhub does not take part in application processes or monitor application status.